Junior BIM Technician
Dublin / Cork / Limerick / Galway
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for BIM Technicians to work with our engineering teams across our various offices. We are looking for enthusiastic, capable candidates with a desire to learn about 2D and 3D modelling and construction design as part of a high-performance engineering team.
Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high-quality engineering design drawings and 3D models using REVIT and AutoCad for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. Using the latest technology, you will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures. The work will be primarily office based, with some site inspection work.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Higher level qualifications (Level 7 or 8) will also be acceptable.
- Experience of working with REVIT and/or AutoCad.
- An aptitude for 2D and 3D drawing.
- A good understanding of the construction process using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
Salary range: TBA
Send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. P-GCT
Why Work At PUNCH:
In simple terms, at PUNCH it is our aim to:
- Develop employees to achieve maximum effectiveness in their current role
- Develop a flexible and multi-skilled workforce capable of rapid response to changing business needs
- Develop, motivate and retain our employees
- Provide skills for future innovations within PUNCH
- Maximise the knowledge and experience within our organisation and ensure that this knowledge is captured, updated and disseminated effectively
- Provide equal training opportunities for any staff with disabilities
We strongly encourage our staff to develop and achieve their career aspirations. We are accredited by Engineers Ireland for their CPD programme and work with our staff to progress through the various levels in the relevant Institutions.
Download Our Certificates
Our Award Winning Projects
Irish Building & Design Awards: Project of the Year 2019
Property Industry Excellence Awards: Design Project of the Year 2019
Virtuoso Best of the Best Awards - Hotel of the Year 2018
(Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland)
Award for Best Public Building 2008
Irish Construction Excellence Award for Heritage Project 2018
Heritage and Conservation Winner at the Engineers Ireland Excellence Awards 2017