Performance Management Executive (Part time role, 24 hours per week)
PUNCH has a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to lead our Strategic Human Resources function. This will involve developing the “Growing with PUNCH” aspect of our Strategic Plan, whereby we want all those who work in PUNCH to become better professionals and better people as a result.
Reporting to the PUNCH HR Director, the role will require the individual to:
- Develop and implement an inspiring, effective, values based, performance development culture & strategy, integrating reward as and when appropriate.
- Design and implement a PUNCH talent management process that identifies talent objectively and support all PUNCH to become comfortable with their role in the process, ultimately identifying and developing future leaders and identifying suitable successors.
- Design, develop, and coordinate leadership development programmes and liaise with external vendors as required.
- Devise and implement a management skills matrix for performance management, talent assessment, succession planning, mentorship, virtual learning, and career development.
- Deliver an exceptional experience for aspiring and existing leaders who want to become trusted PUNCH managers.
- Facilitate ongoing discussions about management practices, skills, habits, and perspectives.
- Create and implement leadership performance indicators and metrics.
- Lead the employee experience agenda, facilitate engagement survey focus groups and champion employee relations and communications.
- Establish a company learning framework for training & development.
- Design and deliver PUNCH’s employer brand and employee value proposition.
- Analyse data and leading trends to better understand career development.
- Design and own PUNCH’s personal development budget.
- Five years’ experience in a comparable role with a dedicated focus on areas such as performance development, talent management, learning & development, and reward.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong views on the key conditions that create high performing individuals & teams.
- Ability to lead, create strategy, develop plans, communicate plans, and drive cultural change across a company.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, for data driven decision making.
- Experience in people management and being accountable for a budget.
The successful candidate should hold a relevant 3rd level qualification and demonstrate a commitment to continued professional learning & development.
Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary commensurate with experience is on offer for the successful candidate.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with a covering letter quoting Ref. PME to email@example.com
Why Work At PUNCH:
In simple terms, at PUNCH it is our aim to:
- Develop employees to achieve maximum effectiveness in their current role
- Develop a flexible and multi-skilled workforce capable of rapid response to changing business needs
- Develop, motivate and retain our employees
- Provide skills for future innovations within PUNCH
- Maximise the knowledge and experience within our organisation and ensure that this knowledge is captured, updated and disseminated effectively
- Provide equal training opportunities for any staff with disabilities
We strongly encourage our staff to develop and achieve their career aspirations. We are accredited by Engineers Ireland for their CPD programme and work with our staff to progress through the various levels in the relevant Institutions.
Download Our Certificates
Our Award Winning Projects
Irish Building & Design Awards: Project of the Year 2019
Property Industry Excellence Awards: Design Project of the Year 2019
Virtuoso Best of the Best Awards - Hotel of the Year 2018
(Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland)
Award for Best Public Building 2008
Irish Construction Excellence Award for Heritage Project 2018
Heritage and Conservation Winner at the Engineers Ireland Excellence Awards 2017